Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rollin' Rollin' Rollin....

Yesterday afternoon Lindsay rolled over from her tummy to her back! She has been practicing pushing up on her tummy with her arms and legs... she was pushing up and leaning to her left and just happened to get some traction and kind of leaned-rolled over onto her back. She didn't look really too surprised, but she was a little perplexed and immediately began checking out the new view of the ceiling. Mama of course started clapping and that did surprise her... she looked at me like, "What's the big deal?" lol... I ran to get the video camera and capture it again... but no such luck. I am going to keep trying so I can post it! It is insane to think she has the possiblity to be mobile... I have to watch her like a hawk when she is on her changer!


She has also been extremely active... when those arms and legs get to movin', look out! She will kick/hit anything near her, and it's hilarious when her crazy arms get going, she frequently hits herself. She has this look like, "Where did that come from?" lol... Lately she has been kicking her play-yard over and it falls on top of her... don't worry Grandparents- it is soft! She smiles a goofy really big gummy smile! I have tried positioning it in different ways to avoid it falling, but it never fails, she finds a way to kick/bat it over!

2 comments:

  1. Lol! It's amazing how they just start doing things and figure it out! Soon, she'll be doing it because it makes her or you guys laugh! I love reading your blog and catching up on her milestones! She's growing so much! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. She'll be crawling anytime now! It was just a couple weeks after he rolled that he started. Maybe she'll start here! To get to Nate! ;)

    ReplyDelete