Thursday, December 30, 2010

Merry 1st Christmas

We had a fun Christmas, spent with the Cross/Smith/Shipman/Reid families! I am kicking myself for not taking very many photos, but instead I took a TON of video. We captured Lindsay opening her presents at home on the 23rd, hanging out at Grammie Kellie's, reading stories with Grandpa Rich and playing with her cousin Kat. We also celebrated Kat's 1st birthday on Dec. 23rd too!
I got 3 new books for Lindsay and our other future children to read at Christmas time... starting a new tradition!
Although she is only 10 months, boy did this little gal get spoiled... here is what Santa brought her at home... I think we are going to have to set a limit for the grandparents next year :) Thank you everyone for all the sweet gifts.
We looked at Christmas lights in Woodland Hills on the 22nd... Jarrett wanted me to take a picture of the Charlie Brown lights...LOL.
We hope you all had a wonderful Christmas spent with the ones you love. Happy Birthday Jesus!

1 comment:

  1. We got the same Night Before Christmas! I thought it was the best out of the gazillions of versions out there.

    ReplyDelete