A few weekends ago we had a fiesta in honor of Sarah, Nate & Cranberry's visit to California from Charlotte. Uncle Tim & Aunt Jen hosted the lovely affair, and made delicious Carne Asada/ Steak/ Chicken Fajitas, Nacho Bar, Fresh Salsa, Reid Red Chili Sauce (of course!!) and all the fixings... YUM!! It was a great time to catch up and visit and let the kiddos play.
Our nephew Nate (2 1/2 years)Lindsay Diane (20 months)
Our niece, Katarina (22 months)
Shopping for some groceries. These kids had so much fun playing together. Lindsay was Nate's shadow, and wanted to do everything he did.
Adults visiting, kids playing... it is great having kids so close in age to play with each other and entertain us!! Kat was all decked out in her best Halloween tutu and shirt... so precious!
Taking a rest... whew, playing is hard work. LOL
Aunt Jen, Uncle Tim, Sarah, Jarrett, Deborah eating around the island...
Brother & Sister spending some quality time grilling...
Did I mention that they have an amazing pool?!? The kids all wanted to dive in, just like Java the chocolate lab.
Two preggos loving the Mexican feast...
I think our girls did a in-womb high five while we were taking this shot... I think they will be best little buddies :)
Did I mention there was CAKE!?!
We enjoyed getting to visit with Uncle Mike, Aunt Cherie & Uncle Ted, all who escaped the camera, but could not escape Lindsay's hugs and kisses... boy, does she LOVE her Reid side of the family!!
I was very concerned about the Cranberry thing. Thanks for clarifying that.
ReplyDelete