Last weekend, we ate for the very first time at White Castle. Being from the West Coast, the closest we had ever gone to eating at the famous burger place was in the frozen food aisle, where they sell their itty bitty burgers. When we were in college we saw the ridiculous movie, "Harold and Kumar go to White Castle", and we seriously wondered what all the fuss was about these so-called amazing burgers. When I think of amazing burgers, I think of In-and-Out... anywho, we gave it a try.

Lindsay was disappointed when we drove up, she really thought she was going to a castle with real "princesses". The food was super cheap which was great, and the burgers were indeed, tiny. Lindsay got excited when she saw one and said, "Look Mommy, my size hamaburger!". However, she took a couple bites and didn't eat anymore. I was with her... ick. Daddy on the other hand, liked them.(?) He could have ours. The onion rings were good, and the cheese fries were ok. We went for the experience, and to say we did it, rather than the food. Next time we go I will probably choose something else on the menu, besides the burgers... or talk J into going to Chick-fil-a! |
|
Mmmm, In'n'Out!
ReplyDeletePS I like your new fall theme!
ReplyDelete