I noticed the other day I haven't posted in awhile. It was Jarrett's birthday on March 5th, we celebrated on Monday night because he had to work on his actual birthday (poor guy!). I made
Chocolate Zabaglione, one of his favorite desserts, and we decorated the house and exchanged presents and cards. When he got home from his meeting, he brought home a cake from his coworkers. I have been really slacking in the picture-taking department, and didn't get any photos :(. Jarrett and I have celebrated 10 birthdays together, and I can say with all honesty that I love, respect and appreciate him even more every year. I am so blessed to be married to such a wonderful man, and fantastic husband and father!
Here's what we've been up to lately in photos... cause' let's admit it, we really look at the blog for the pictures of cute kids ;)
 |
| Playing in the toyroom. It was a PJ kind of day... |
 |
| Sister's room is so much fun... I like pulling up on her doll house! |
We have had a few glimpses of springtime in the past couple of weeks, and when the sun was shining and a little warmer (think 48 degrees) we would go outside and soak up some vitamin D.
 |
| Chalkin' it up in the backyard. Rolled my pants up to get some sun on my neon legs. |
 |
| On a walk in our neighborhood we discovered a park! |
 |
| At the park they have swings (hooray!) and a cute playset. I think we will be walking to the park several times a week in the next few months! |
 |
| When the weather gets nicer we can move the playhouse to the backyard under our tree. In the meantime, playing in the garage is still pretty fun! |
 |
| Decorated for Easter last week, and pulled out the Bunny Sippy cups. They were missed! |
 |
| Madison making a mess... |
 |
| Bathtime Fun! They love their mermaid tub set! |
 |
| Loving looking out the window in her new big girl carseat |
 |
| Met our friends one day at MyGym for some ball-pit fun |
 |
| We met some friends at the indoor play place at the mall on a rainy day |
 |
| Went to breakfast on Saturday morning with my loves |
 |
| Church girl on Sunday morning |
Happy Almost Spring!*
*Note: As I am writing this, it is snowing. March rolls in like a lion, and out like a lamb :)
Maddie looks so tiny in that car seat and Lulu's church outfit is so cute! Those little ribbon decorations on clothes must be big right now. Mia has a shirt like that, and I've seen a couple grown women wearing it as well.
ReplyDeleteLove seeing pictures of the girls! Love that picture of you, one hot mamma you are! They are growing so fast and are so beautiful. Miss you!!
ReplyDelete