My youngest has been giving Mama & Daddy a ton of grey hairs lately:
 |
| TA-DA! Look at me Mama! |
Unloading the dishwasher and I turn around and see this:
 |
| I help you Mama! |
Our sweet, funny girl loves ice cream... Since her last well-baby visit we have been trying to help her put on some weight and we got the ok from the Dr. to give her lots of high calorie foods: avocado, cheese, eggs, butter and ice cream! In the beginning of the video J captured her saying "I-Keem" .
Funny story: Our family took a drive after dinner one evening to check out some cool houses in our neighborhood all decked out with lights and Halloween decorations. We happened to pass our neighborhood Rita's Frozen Custard stand to see if it was still open even though it was fall. The last time we had been was in August, and we drove by slow, and saw the sign, "See you next year!". Bummer. We turned back onto the road, and Madison was apparently watching closely and said clear as day, "Hey! I-Keem!" and as we kept going she said it again, "HEY! I won I-keem!!" (I want ice cream) One of her first full sentences, and yes, it was about ice cream. LOL.
Her Nonna will be so proud!
ReplyDeleteI think she must have been learning some of those gray-hair inducing moves from her cousin Mia!
PS I LOVE that new main picture of you guys!