Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Thanksgiving 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!! We enjoyed having Grammie come out from California to help us eat all the yummy-ness of turkey, gravy, cornbread stuffing, green bean casserole, candied yams, mashed potatoes, pumpkin pie and of course, chocolate lush!
We had enough food for leftovers... for 3 days!
 
We are so thankful for family ;)
Lindsay was my helper even more than last year. She helped make the pumpkin pie and chocolate lush.. Madison's favorite was licking the pudding off the beaters ;) Lulu helped me set the table and it was fantastic having Grammie there to play with the girls while I cooked! We ate, then everyone took naps and then ate again! My kind of day, right?


I missed being home in Bakersfield cooking Thanksgiving with my Grammie (Gigi), but we felt near her while cooking her recipes in the kitchen and calling her a few times on the phone to be sure I was doing it right ;) Love you Grandma! xo
 
Grammie stayed with us for a few days and we enjoyed her company... Jarrett and I got to go on a date to celebrate our 9 year anniversary, and we got to see Disney on Ice... more posts to come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment