Monday, June 22, 2015

Lindsay's Preschool Graduation

Mama, Daddy & Sissy with our Pre-K grad!
We were riding the graduation celebration train this year, with Jarrett graduating in May, then Lindsay graduating from Preschool in June. Our big girl had her own ceremony where we took a few videos... enjoy!

The hats were so cute and made me giggle, and she was proud walking into the gym with her hands on her hips...so serious! I heard the music and let a couple tears escape (thankfully I could blame it on being pregnant) and envisioned hearing the same music in 13 years... sniff sniff. It is going by way too fast.  
Her class sang a few songs from the year, and had a cute slide show of photos from a field trip to the farm and daily fun stuff: "L" Luau Day, "P" Pajama Day etc...  



Singing, "Come Along to See Jesus"
Maddie and Big Sis Lindsay
I love watching her carefully walk down the steps to shake the principals hand, take her goody bag then merrily skip along. It is so our breezy, sweet Lulu. 



Lindsay Diane, 5 years old

Lindsay and her teacher, Mrs. Juliano. She was excited in the morning seeing that her and Mrs. J were matching in turquoise. LOL

Preschooler no more, off to Kindergarten!
o
Lindsay in front of St. Ann's
Congratulations Lindsay Diane on graduating from Pre-School! We are so proud of you and all the hard work you did this year! We know you will do fantastic in Kindergarten in the fall!

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel bad, I think I cried at Nate's pre-school graduation too, with no pregnancy to blame. Even though I think pre-school graduations are kind of silly, it just reminds you of how quickly they are growing up. Plus, you'll miss that school, I'm sure. Is Maddie going to start there soon?

    ReplyDelete