![]() |
| Lindsay was thrilled and shocked when she got a gift card for being one of the top fundraisers!! Thank you family!! |
Daddy and his mini-me...everywhere we go we hear "Boy, he sure does look like his Daddy!" So true!
Our beautiful big girl helped me pass out medals at the end of the race...
Lindsay did the warm up with her best friend, Mackenzie (polka dots). When she woke up in the morning she wanted me to run with her, so I dressed in my running clothes just in case she needed me. But, I knew as soon as she saw her friends that old' Mom would be left in the dust. LOL.
And she's off!!
Lindsay ran pretty fast! Although I didn't time her, she was one of the first girls to finish!
I loved this picture... Maddie got to give Lindsay her medal after the race. Sweetness!Way to go Lulu!
After the race the kids played at the school's Fall Festival. They jumped in the bounce house, decorated some pumpkin and masks and played lawn games.
Let us run with perseverance the race marked out for us, fixing our eyes on Jesus the pioneer and perfecter of faith. Hebrews 12: 1-2


No comments:
Post a Comment