 |
| Andrew loves to wear Daddy's shoes |
 |
| The girls made a sign "I Love Daddy" for their larger-than-life Dad |
Happy Father's Day to our very special Daddy!! We had a wonderful, relaxing day celebrating our fantastic Daddy Bear! After church we went to PF Changs for a yummy lunch.
 |
| Feelin' the love |
When we got back home the kids couldn't wait for Daddy to open his gifts: Madison made him a key chain in preschool, and Lulu made a cute keepsake in school too. Bubs and I got him a new leather laptop bag, and the girls showed their affection with a TON of artwork.
We love you Daddy Bear!! Thank you for loving, leading and serving us every day. You model your faith in how you love us, with a 1 Corinthians 13 kind of love...patience, kindness, selfless, and humility all while protecting us and pointing us to the Truth. I am so incredibly blessed to be your wife and partner in raising these 3 precious gifts ;) xo
No comments:
Post a Comment