![]() |
| Madison Grace, 5 years old |
For her breakfast before her first day she chose a gluten-free bagel with strawberry cream cheese.
In her lunch box she wanted a turkey butter sandwich with home made g/f chocolate chip cookies we made the day before.
This year was the first that both girls attended the same school! They already planned on if they see each other in the hallway they would do either a fist bump or high five. LOL.
With this being the second time I have sent a child to kindergarten, I was able to keep it together a little bit more, although I do blame the pregnancy hormones last time around...haha. I waited until I got to the car before I need to throw my sunglasses on ;)
Then my babies walked hand-in-hand into the school where Big Sis Lindsay took her Little Sis to her line in the multipurpose room. It was sad (for me!) and precious at the same time.
At pickup time I was there early, and couldn't wait to hear all about my big kindergartener's first day. She LOVES her teacher, Mrs. Pacuta, and is getting a class pet hermit crab. Oh, and she made a new best friend, Sloane.
![]() |
| Sweet Sissy's at the pickup line. |
Favorite Color: Yellow
Favorite Toy: Still can't sleep without Molly, her pup ;)
Favorite Book: Breyer Stablemates Early Reader series
Favorite Animal: HORSE
Clothes Size: 5T
Shoe Size: 9 kids
Favorite Foods: Queso Dip, Apple Pork Chops, Pizza, Fruit, Sweets of any kind.
Food Dislikes: Cheese. Although I think it has something to do with her older sister disliking it.
Teeth Lost: 0
When I grow up... "I want to own a ranch and raise and take care of Ponies. Or maybe a Vet."
![]() |
| Our Sunshine Girl |



No comments:
Post a Comment