Monday, August 31, 2009

Bring on the Skittles!


I wanted to post a funny craving I'd been having lately... Skittles! Specifically, Wild Berry or Tropical Fruit flavored! I was getting the car washed the other day and I was getting ready to pay for it at the check stand when I saw the skittles. I haven't had skittles in YEARS and I thought, "That sounds pretty good!" And so the obsession started! Jarrett bought me skittles the other day and hid them in my purse (sweet guy) knowing I was on a kick!

This is a strange phenomenon, because I am usually a chocolate person when I want dessert. And lately, I have been opting for salty/sour/sweet, and have not been too excited about dessert- so strange for me because I live for dessert at the end of a meal! On the other hand, I have also been eating some pretty strange stuff (for me at least). Yesterday I made a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and put crushed up Ruffles potato chips in it... yum right? LOL! This little baby has some strange food preferences! I wonder if his or her favorite candy will be Skittles when they get older? LOL :)

2 comments:

  1. That is so funny Katie! I never had weird cravings like that... I feel like the potato chips would make more sense if it wasn't a pb&j sandwich. And Jarrett is so nice to have them ready for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK so the sandwich craving is hilarious. I can understand Skittles- they are delcious. But chips on PB is hilarious!! Miss y'all!

    ReplyDelete