I love that she's digging her exersaucer! Those were very very popular in our home- now they're too big for them! How's rice cereal going? A little late now, but I don't think it's a huge deal for her to like licking her fingers at first- she'll figure out soon enough that the rest of the good stuff is on that spoon that you're offering her! SO jealous that Jake gets to love on her before me! Can't wait for a full report from him!
She definitely looks happier in this set of photos.
ReplyDeleteI love that she's digging her exersaucer! Those were very very popular in our home- now they're too big for them! How's rice cereal going? A little late now, but I don't think it's a huge deal for her to like licking her fingers at first- she'll figure out soon enough that the rest of the good stuff is on that spoon that you're offering her! SO jealous that Jake gets to love on her before me! Can't wait for a full report from him!
ReplyDelete